Thursday 20 March 2014

DPS Feedback


DPS Feedback:

Josh Catiglione: I like the double page spread you've created using Photoshop, it appears to look professional and neat and its not to crammed with graphics and text which leaves a lot of space around the model. The shot you've taken of your model is very sharp and crisp, the lighting is shining on the correct angle of her face leaving shadows on her face which makes particular features of her face stand out more to me which I think was effective. The UK in the background was a clever idea and I like that its faint so it doesn't draw any attention away from your artist, by having the UK in the background has made it obvious that you're referring to her as a UK artist so that was a good use of a graphic.

Naomi Dawson: You've done a great job for your Double page spread, it looks so professional and I think it could pass of as an established magazine page because you've followed all the codes and conventions of a pop magazine e.g. you've included her name in the corner, you've added in a pull quote, the columns are neat and beside each other and you have a small text box on the left hand side at the bottom of the page telling me that the photographer of this image is you and that seems really professional to do and I would see all these conventions in a real magazine.

Katrina Astor: I really like it! I haven't got many negative comments to say except I would prefer the interview text to be a little larger as I can read it too well, but other than that I love your double page spread, your image choice is perfect because its so clear. I like that you've put a white text box behind each of the columns so I can read the text better and finally the pull quote you've used from your artist about her being '"rebellious" really interests me and makes me want to know more about her so that pull quote was very effective.















No comments:

Post a Comment