Wednesday 19 March 2014

DPS Layout

Draft Plan - DPS
My final draft plan for my Double Page Spread has been significantly helpful when designing my real double page spread and I've kept to the layout of my flat plan as much as I can.

The pose of the model on my flat plan is exactly the same as how I initially planned her to pose like, also the shot type that I intended to take my model from was a mid-shot  which I succeeded at doing.


 I placed my model on one whole side of the double page spread just like how the other Double Page Spread has Taylor Momsen - the model  placed on the left side of the two pages, I think this is an effective way of making it obvious to the reader that the whole article/interview will be of the that model as she's the first thing they see.

The title of the page is placed at the top of everything else on the page making it clear and bold as it is the title so it introduces what the article will be talking about. 


the text is on the right hand side and ive laid it out in 3 columns and ive put a space in between to not make the page look over packed with writing. I've put the text on the page in white boxes to make the text easier to read and the white is effective as it makes the text stand out, instead of leaving it on the grey background otherwise the text would  fade into the background and the grey and black colours wouldn't go well together as it would make the text more difficult to read, the visibility of it wouldn't be as good as using white as the background colour to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment