Tuesday 11 February 2014

More Test Shots


These are more test shots that I have taken for my contents page. I've taken mid- long shots of my model. I was experimenting with different angles to test out how the lighting appears on my models face  and how the different angles she poses herself in creates shadows on her which add more depth to the shots. For my real shots, to put into my magazine my model will be posing on top of a large speaker that she will be sitting on top of, but I used a table for my test shots for me to get an idea of how I want her positioned for my real shots. Props that will be needed for this shot is a speaker, microphone and the clotheing that I will be getting her to wear for my shoot will be a black skirt with a light faded yellow top and converses, and her hair will be curled. I'll be trying out different shot angles such as low and high angle shots to see which shot works best and appears better, and also i'll be testing out long shots vs. mid shots but since i'm adding in a prop (speaker|) It would make more sense for me to do a long shot to capture everything in the shot.














No comments:

Post a Comment