Tuesday 11 February 2014

Testing Lighting


As I said in my previous post of my second load of test shots I wanted to use  a pink light to light up the room with. I've used a thin pink sheet of plastic in the first photo and then I experimented using a piece of pink plastic bag  that I had cut up and placed over the spot light that my model will be posing under to create a pink glow on my models face. 
As I've said previously I'm using this effect of  pink lighting to create a theme of a stereotypical girly pop teenage backdrop to the music video shot that I'll be doing with this lighting, as I have seen in numerous amounts of music videos, like Arianna Grande's music videos is a good  example of where I've seen this effect being used. So experimenting between the two different types of materials seeing the outcome of both shows me that using the pink plastic sheet gives of a better pink, the pink glow is more of a deeper rose pink colour which is the colour I was aiming to achieve, in contrast to using the plastic bag, that gave a more weaker pink light which I disliked. So I will be using the sheet of plastic for my shot to put into my contents page.

    Pink sheet of plastic:


    Plastic Pink Bag:



No comments:

Post a Comment