Monday 10 February 2014

Shot List


I have decided on what shots I want to include for each of my pages and using my shot list it will help me plan out what props I would like to use such as which clothing of items I want my model wearing for example gold chain necklace, gold watch, beanie etc...
I've planned to use these poses shown in my shot list for my model to do. The first three shots I’ve planned for my model to pose in are for my double page spread. I've written down that I want there to be minimum lighting for this shot to create shadow on my model which gives an effect on the photo and creates more depth and makes it appear more three dimensional.
For the next three shots I plan to choose my favourite pose for my model  to do, and when I do take the shots of her I'll be using the best photo for my contents page. 
Finally the last photo pose will be an extreme close up shot to try and capture as much of their face and the stereotypical characteristics of the type of artist they are for the contents page. 
, I've only drawn one shot of the close-up of my model but I will be taking a large quantity of pictures of my model using the close up of her face to have a range of images to select the best quality one out of all of them to have as my cover image of my pop magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment